Wednesday, 23 July 2014
FITNESS MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
1. That which does not kill you makes you stronger.
2. I refuse to become what you call normal.
3. People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you, but how strong you stand is what makes you.
4. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
5. Today I will do what others won’t so tomorrow I can do what others can’t.
6. The last 3 or 4 reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.
7. I don’t have time to lift, …. I make time.
8. Your regret should be that you did not start sooner.
9. A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
10. Eat big, lift big, get big.
CHECK OUT ALL TIME FAVORITE MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES @ MOTIVATIONAL ACTION MOVIES
It is the study of functions of human body with respect to processes like nutrition, movement, respiration, digestion and reproduction.
It is a pear shaped organ.it lies in the chest cavity below the lungs. Size of the heart is about our fist and it weighs 200 grams to 300 grams.
Heart diseases: angina, arrhythmia, congenital myocarditis, atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease etc.
Lungs are the paired organs.
Their main work is respiration. Lungs provide the area for the exchange of oxygen from the atmosphere with the carbon dioxide from the blood.
Lungs diseases: emphysema, asthma etc.
It is a small butterfly shaped endocrine gland located at the back of neck, just below the Adam’s apple.
Thyroid produces the following hormones
T3, T4, TSH
These hormones are responsible to influence every organ, tissue and cell of body.
It controls body weight, heart rate, menstrual cycles, muscular strength etc.
Thyroid malfunctioning causes diseases: hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism
ARE YOU EATING BAD CARBS, CHECK OUT @ YOUR FOOD AND GLYCEMIC INDEX