Wednesday, 4 July 2012
DIPS EXERCISE FOR BULKY CHEST
PRIMARY TARGET : CHEST
OTHER MUSCLES : SHOULDERS,TRICEPS
1. Mount yourself on a wide dip bar (as shown).
2. Make a firm grip on the dip bar with both the hands.
3. In the starting position, with your arms strength pick your body up in such a manner that your arms are fully extended and locked at the top.
4. Now, slowly lower down your body by bending arms and allowing elbows to flare out to sides, as you inhale.
5. Pause for a second, hold yourself deep in the maximum stretching position and squeeze your chest here.
6. Return back to the starting position slowly as you exhale.
7. Repeat as many times as recommended.
Ø If you find it difficult,then take help from a spotter to hold your legs, during the upward movement of your torso.
Ø During the exercise, torso should be leaned forward.
Ø Slightly bend your hips and knees during the exercise.
Ø Make a full control on your body during the exercise.
Ø For the sake of variation, you can do this exercise by using the weight belt to add up weight plates or placing the dumbbell between your ankles.
Ø Pace, while doing the exercise must be slow or medium.