Sunday, 1 July 2012
INCLINED BENCH PRESS(DUMBELL) FOR CHEST
DUMBELL INCLINED BENCH PRESS
PRIMARY TARGET: CHEST(MAJOR PEC)
OTHER MUSCLES : SHOULDERS ,TRICEPS
1. Sit down on an inclined bench, with dumbells resting on your thighs and palms are facing each other.
2. Raise the dumbells up, just on the shoulders and lie back on the inclined bench.
3. During the above movement rotate your wrists forward so that the palms of your hands are facing away from you.
4. In this starting position, using maximum strength from your chest muscles, push the dumbells up your shoulders level as you exhale.
5. Now your arms must be fully extended and locked.
6. Pause for a second in this position and feel the contraction in your chest muscles.
7. Now slowly lower the dumbells down to the middle of chest, while inhaling.
8. Repeat as many times as recommended.
Ø To make this work out more effective for different muscles of chest, adjust different inclination angles of the inclined bench.
Ø Changing the inclined bench angle helps you to hit the different muscles of chest a little differently with every single degree change.
Ø This exercise can also be performed with the palms of the hands facing each other.
Ø Don't try to increase the pace which may lead to bounce the dumbells on your chest.
Ø Make a full control on the dumbells during the whole exercise.
Ø Pace, while doing the exercise must be slow or medium.