Sunday, 15 July 2012
REVERSE CRUNCHES FOR LOWER ABS
PRIMARY TARGET : ABS MUSCLES
OTHER MUSCLES : NIL
1. Lie down on a ground, in such a manner that your back and hips are touching the ground.
2. In the above position, your hands are on the ground with palms facing the floor.
3. In the starting position, lift up your legs in such a manner that your thighs are at 90 degree to the floor and knees are also at 90 degree bend.
4. Now, as you inhale move your legs towards the torso and roll your pelvis backwards, while raising your hips off the floor. At the end of this movement your knees will be touching your chest.
5. Pause for a second in this position and Feel the stretching in your abdominal muscles.
6. Slowly lower down your torso back to the starting position, as you exhale.
7. Repeat as many times as recommended.
Ø During the exercise, keep your neck straight in a proper alignment.
Ø Make a full control on your body during the exercise.
Ø For the sake of variation, you can do this exercise on a decline bench.
Ø Pace, while doing the exercise must be slow or medium.