Friday, 20 July 2012
HANGING CRUNCHES FOR 6-PACK ABS
PRIMARY TARGET : ABS MUSCLES
OTHER MUSCLES : NIL
1. Hold the chin-up bar and hang on it, with your hands at shoulder width apart.
2. Ensure that, even when your whole body is extended to its maximum length, still your feet don’t touch the ground or as a SECOND OPTION, you can use the arrangement shown above.
3. Now, while exhaling, slowly role up and raise your legs, until the angle between torso and legs is 90 degree.
4. Pause for a second in this position and Feel the stretching in your abdominal muscles.
5. Slowly, come back to the starting position, as you inhale.
6. Repeat as many times as recommended.
Ø Make a full control on your body during the exercise.
Ø For the sake of variation, you can do this exercise by holding a weight belt on your waist or simply you can do this exercise on a vertical bench, having elbow supporting arrangement.
Ø Pace, while doing the exercise must be slow or medium.