Wednesday, 4 July 2012
PEC DECK MACHINE FOR CHEST
PRIMARY TARGET : CHEST
OTHER MUSCLES : SHOULDERS
1. Seat yourself on a pec deck machine.
2. Ensure that your back is straight and taking a firm support from the machine back pad.
3. Place your forearms on the machine hand pads, with the elbows at a 90 degree angle.
4. In this starting position, by using your shoulder and arms strength, push the hand pads to the middle, while squeezing your elbows and forearms together slowly as you exhale.
5. Pause for a second in this position and Feel the stretching in your shoulder and chest muscles.
6. Return back to the starting position slowly as you inhale.
7. Repeat as many times as recommended.
Ø During backward motion of pads ,try to stretch your chest muscles as much as you can.
Ø Make a full control on your body during the exercise.
Ø For the sake of variation, you can do this exercise by in a butterfly style.
Ø Pace, while doing the exercise must be slow or medium.